Collapsing Wall

Suddenly the wall around me seemed to be collapsed. It’s not because anything has happened to be but of the other face of the world I came to know within just an hour. How it feels when you help a friend but instead he ditches you for his own selfish motive. It just happened to me.

The other face of the world or should I say the true face of the world. The face I m talking about is the diplomat or hyprocratic side of the people in this world. Can’t people be straight enough to speak their mind?....or rather I would say have the courage to be blunt on face. According to me the world would be easier if everyone is straight forward.

As everyday passes each new chapter of this world unfolds in front of me…and each new chapter is a mystery…..as I read each chapter, I get more confused as too why the people behave in the way they behave…..is the world made for selfish motives….can’t people help each other which ultimately helps humanity to grow…..or may be because of the animal characteristics we behave in this way…….this is why I feel we are not better off than our animal counterparts who live for themselves….

Anyways I will remain the same stupid animal who live for himself and for others as well and who believe in the meaning of Friendship and not just the word “FRIENDSHIP”, whatever happens to me…coz I believe if you are Good everything will be Good to you…may be a selfish motive……

1 comment:

Dhwani Da Dancing Brat said...

back stabbing and uncertain people are always the cause of ur wounds believe me so i so can relate to you.. thanks for posting commne ton my blog.. nd i quite liked urs as well
cheers