What does it take to change ur Life?

How much time does it take to change ur life? 1day, a year or may be few years or just luck.Well it take just 15mins and luck for a MBA graduate to change his life. Didn't believe then its good if u believe it asap.
Recruitment day 0- People in the morning completely tensed.Some guys didn't sleep for the complete night,the same goes with me. I was shorlisted for 8least 11 odd companies but was still tensed. Got a call for my interview for my dream company. Heart beat faster than when i was in love.The moments just stopped out of sheer anxiety. The interviewer's room looked like a prison cell which suddenly made me think of System of Down- Prison.
Well the moment of truth arrived i was sitting for the interview of my Dream Company trying to sell myself to them for the profile of Product Manager.Sounds great ryte?....It started and i vomitted all the Kotler stuff along with real life applications of theory.It was Darwinian's theory of "Survival of the Fittest" put into applications and I survived.
I was selected for my Dream Company. Kudos to MBA and Luck.So believe it or not Luck matters.

No comments: