Cute but Disturbing

(The kittens cuddling in the night)


(Sarah and her family)




Welcome to the jungle world of my backyard,where a big fat cat(i Named it SARAH) has given birth to three lovely cute lookin kittens ....but they look really lovely when they are miles away from u n not in your backyard.

After the birth of those kittens my life has really been a sort of hell,well hell in my paradise home....at wee hours in the night SARAH with her three kittens comes near my door and starts scratchin the door.....as if deliberately to disturb me or wake me up from sleep.....every other day i see CAT shit lyin near my door(yuck!!!!) and i have to clean it..well i would say not a real nice experience in the morning.....

The other day SARAH killed a sweet n innocent PIGEON....i opened the door of my backyard aat 7:00pm to enjoy the nature and they were having a nice dinner in front of my door.....and again as usual i shooed them away n had to clean the utter nuisance by myself.....

Well the struggle, to live a peaceful life continues between me and SARAH's family..well letz c who wins...SURVIVAL of The FITTEST

No comments: