ABOUT ME


If I were....
If I were a beginning, I would be: The first rays of the SUN in the morning
If I were a month, I would be: February (Romantic Season) n also my Birth Month
If I were a day of the week, I would be: Sunday (jst chilled out)
If I were a time of day, I would be: a romantic night wth stars above the sky
If I were a planet, I would be: Jupiter
If I were a season, I would be: winter.
If I were a sea animal, I would be: Dolphin(the most intelligent of sea animals)
If I were a direction, I would be: North
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: A BED
If I were a sin, I would be: Disgusted
If I were a liquid, I would be: Red Wine
If I were a gem, I would be: Diamond
If I were a tree, I would be: the Mapple.
If I were a tool, I would be a: Hammer
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A Tulip
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:Chilly Winter
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Guitar.
If I were an animal, I would be: A Horse
If I were an emotion, I would be: Happy n Gay(pun intended)
If I were a vegetable, I would be: a Onion
If I were a sound, I would be: Rain Drops Falling On A Puddle of Water.
If I were an element, I would be: Sodium
If I were a car, I would be: Ferrari.
If I were a song, I would be: "…Panchi nadiya pawan ke......” (Refugee)
If I were a food, I would be: Butter Naan.
If I were a place, I would be: My Home Sweet Home
If I were a material, I would be: Cloth
If I were a taste, I would be: Sweet
If I were a scent, I would be: The Smell of Earth After The Rain.
If I were a body part, I would be: The Heart
If I were a subject in school, I would be: Biology.
If I were a shape, I would be: Round
If I were a color, I would be: Black.(dignified)
If I were an artist, I would be: Playing the Guitar
If I were a watch, I would be: Never b Right.
If I were God, I would be: Surprised!
If I were a formula, I would be: a^2 - b^2=
If I were a theory, I would be: Easy to Prove but Difficult to Implement
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be:The Idiot Box
If I were a movie, I would be: Troy
If I were a cartoon, I would be: Tintin
If I were an explorer, I would be: Indiana Jones.
If I were a scientist, I would be: Not interested
If I were a relation, I would be: Mother and Son
If I were alone, I would be: myself.
If I were a hobby, I would be: Travelling.
If I were a habit, I would be: the Lazziest
If I were you, I would be: having no life.

No comments: